The full official Valorant patch notes are here.
Valorant patch 5.04 has revealed its full patch notes. Now, this Valorant patch adds some new quality of life improvements and fixes some bugs.
Riot Games have always had a good reputation for keeping their games. This is exactly the same with this 5.04 patch for Valorant and with every other patch for the game. This is why the game has become so popular since its release just two years ago.
So let’s take a look at the official changes coming in this patch and what they mean for the meta.
Don’t miss: Discover Razer’s Ultimate Gaming Laptops now
Valorant game system update
While the highlight of this brand new update is definitely the new episode and battle pass that it introduces, some of the new quality of life updates in patch 5.04 are game-changing.
The ability to more freely customize your crosshairs is a huge accessibility win for players who struggle to see the available options, and patch 5.04 for Valorant allows players to add a custom color via hex code, as well as adjust the horizontal and vertical crosshair lines independently. to do .
Here are all the changes:
- Added the option to choose a custom crosshair color.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Primary, Aim Down Sights or Sniper Scope
- In the Color drop-down menu, select Custom and enter the hexadecimal (6-digit RGB) value of the desired color.
- If a hexadecimal code is entered, the character icon will revert to the previous color.
- Added ability to adjust horizontal and vertical lines independently.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Initial Marks or Lower Aim >> Inner/Outer Length
- Disabling the middle image “chain” allows independent adjustment.
- Left slider is for horizontal line and right slider is for vertical line.
- Added the ability to copy the crosshair settings of the viewer
- When watching another player, type “/crosshair copy” or “/cc” to import the watching player’s crosshair and save it as a new crosshair profile
- The number of crosshair profiles has been increased from 10 to 15
Unlike previous patches, only one bug was fixed in the 5.04 update to Valorant involving Yoru’s Gatecrash. Here is the fix below:
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Gatecrash would sometimes place floor markers in the wrong places